This Movie Sucks Ass This Movie Sucks Ass

It was...

Good enough for me! Better than I could manage, so good job! The random achieves victory!

idiot-monarch responds:

Thanks man! Glad you like it.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2)

I have been waiting.

Since the teaser came out and am very pleased to see these flashes finally finished. Had feeling the wait wasn't going to be much longer a few months back when the website changed and said coming soon. Great work.

Spaceships Spaceships

LOL

Everyine is dead!!! Zork! Lol, good random movies, donlt worry bout the assholes, you did good for the way you did it, judging by that alone I feel you used this style intentionally, good one. Silly sausage, lol.

To the one below me. I AM NOT AN IDIOT! Perchance it is you who is questioning your own intelligence.

AdamJack responds:

Thanks buddy. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

Rambo2: First Slug Rambo2: First Slug

I don't know man,

that just made me laugh so hard for some reason. Good job MindChamber.

Morsel: THE DINER Morsel: THE DINER

Pretty good job!

Only one problem, and it may have been my slow computer, but the sound brcame out of sinq with the animation as it continued other than that great job!

Pork Pork

ummmm....

my mind is slowly being beaten into submisson and replaced by this song, thanks.

Warhammer 40k Tribute 2 Warhammer 40k Tribute 2

It was great

but.....i heard no voices when the space marines spoke, or at all for that matter. other than that it was much coller than the first, great work man

The Truth Is The Truth Is

that sucked!

i mean how dumb is that how un imaginative! and stupid and unimaginative and gay!

me liar......good job

Tidbits Tidbits

short...

...but i find this hilarious!! and good animation too, time shouldn't matter as long as it's this good

Ocean of Infinity Ocean of Infinity

Very fine animation..

very tasteful and well executed, thank you for both of thses creations, Newgrounds is truely blessed to host them 10/10!